Sunday 16 June 2013

I'll be back....




No, I've not turned into the Sewing Terminator; however some similarities could be drawn between me and Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Junior' midst his mock-pregnancy, namely mood, vagueness and crazy antics of late. What an awful film *shudder*

I will be back; I am currently moving country from Rep of Ireland back home to the UK. I'm back on home turf on the 22nd of June, so going crazy thinning my life into boxes, cleaning, working and generally getting ready to come home to have little lady. 

Henceforth, I have been incredibly neglectful of my blog lately. I have lots to review, tell and explain... however, my sewing gizmos and gadgets are all packed up presently and I am going to take another 2 week break from Bundana and then back to it... guns blazing, I promise you.

See you on the other side!

Bundana


X

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your movev and the new arrival. I look forward to reading your blog when things settle down a bit for you (as it sounds like you've got your hands full at present!)

    I think that the first things I'd unpack on the UK side would be my sewing machine (oh - and my kettle too!)

    Gem (EDiS)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I dislike moving, though it does make you go through your stash hey? I hope you survive the madness that is boxing and un-boxing. Don't stress, we'll still be here when you settle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle Sukup Jackson22 July 2013 at 06:18

    I just found your blog and am in luuurrrvve with your bombshell dress! You're radiant and I feel like I got to know you a bit through your writing - Best wishes to you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!